Let My People Go Launchhttp://www.nycityserve.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/15219639_336231743413354_3557302451727529148_n.jpg 800 400 NY City Serve NY City Serve http://www.nycityserve.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/15219639_336231743413354_3557302451727529148_n.jpg
Let My People Go, a nonprofit committed to empowering the church to fight human trafficking by loving those most vulnerable, will launch their national network at a conference on January 24, 2016. Attendees will learn how their church can be the solution to the suffering of the vulnerable by addressing injustice through the Let My People Go Network. Guest speakers include:
- Kevin Palau, president of the Luis Palau Association and author of Unlikely
- Raleigh Sadler, Founder and Director of the Let My People Go Network
- Ben Skinner, Founder of Transparentem and author of A Crime So Monstrous
- Shandra Woworuntu, Founder of Mentari and appointed member of the US Advisory Council on Human Trafficking
- Iryna Makaruk, survivor advocate and advisor for Let My People Go
There will also be special guests from the NYPD Vice Squad, Homeland Security, the International Justice Mission, the NYC Mayor’s Office, and more. The cost of attendance for the 7:00-9:00 pm event is $15, and all attendees will receive approximately $50.00 in books and resources.
Learn more at the LMPG website: lmpgnetwork.org.